Sunday, September 11, 2016

Channeling Cruella DaVille ~ Dots & Spots




Polka dots instantly make me feel happy! I'm not sure if it's the image of dalmatian puppies or a memory of Minnie Mouse at Disney World that whisks me off to my childhood, but whatever it is, I love those spots and dots! This blouse is from the Loft and it's light and easy to pair with black capris, dark or white skinny jeans. The neckline is cut to easily accent a trendy black suede double choker. I added a long crossbody chain to my Louis Vuitton mini pochette and I was ready for a sunny day of sightseeing.
Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Too cute. Love the look. Thanks for the inspiration.

Featured Post

Berry Mango Smoothie Bowl

Ingredients Combine in a blender 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 cup frozen berries. Top with sliced mango and ...

Follow on Bloglovin

© In Stella's Spare Time... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig