Tuesday, June 21, 2016

All About Me


Welcome to my blog! Grab a cup of coffee and sit down and let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Stella. I am a late in life blogger. While I still feel like I’m in my 20’s, the date on my birth certificate begs to differ. If you’ve found my blog chances are you are interested in fashion, beauty, food, and travel. In Stella’s Spare Time is a collection of things that interest me and hopefully will interest you. I give advice, provide reviews, showcase fashion for women 40+, and fantasize about traveling the world.



I'm a coffee addict!

I've been in school since I was 5 years old. First as a student and later as an educator.

I'm married to a sexy Canadian.

I have a dog named Moe and a cat named Butter.



Share:

No comments

Featured Post

Berry Mango Smoothie Bowl

Ingredients Combine in a blender 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 cup frozen berries. Top with sliced mango and ...

Follow on Bloglovin

© In Stella's Spare Time... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig