Thursday, August 25, 2016

Four Newly Discovered Products I Can't Live Without


L'Oréal Boost It Lift Creation Spray
I stumbled across this product when I had a coupon and thought I'd give it a try. It was love at first spray! Boost It is more than a styling spray or a hairspray. It's a perfect back combing/teasing spray. Section off an area at the crown, spray, tease and Boost It! You'll love it. 

E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer
This is the perfect prep for my shadows. A quick swipe across my lids and I have a smooth canvas prepped with staying power. I use the shade Sheer. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
It's not dark circles that I'm trying to hide.  I use this concealer in a brightening shade that instantly adds a radiant refreshed look to my face. 

Mitchum for Women Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Shower fresh never felt so good! I thought Mitchum was for old ladies and boy, was I wrong. The formula goes on clear and stays clear and dry all day. 

Have you discovered any new products you can't live without? Share in the comment. 




 
Share:

3 comments

Angela said...

Great picks! The ELF primer is great especially at $1! I can't live without my Burt's Bees lip balm.

Would love if you check out my blog! :)
Raincouver Beauty

Nancy Brenner said...

Does the lift spray recomb easily?

Unknown said...

The volume it creates stays in place even after light combing and brushing. I tease a piece after lightly spraying it and it does comb in place easily.

Featured Post

Berry Mango Smoothie Bowl

Ingredients Combine in a blender 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 cup frozen berries. Top with sliced mango and ...

Follow on Bloglovin

© In Stella's Spare Time... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig