Friday, August 12, 2016

Louis Vuitton ~ Mini Pochette ~ Review


I'm in love with my Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette wristlet. It's the perfect petite grab and go bag that fits in all of my handbags. I usually keep some cash, a few credit cards, lipstick, my ID badge, car key, and an iPhone 6 in it. Instead of taking my larger bag to lunch, I grab the Mini Pochette and everything I need is right there. It's perfect for switching handbags. Sadly, my larger iPhone 6 Plus doesn't fit in the Mini Pochette so I have to slip in my smaller phone or just carry my 6 plus separately. 

The gold chain can be attached as a wristlet or to both sides as a traditional chain handle. I've even used a longer cross body chain from another bag. This is definitely one of my favorite ways to wear the bag. It's simple and understated. 

Purchase price approx. $300 US


 
Share:

No comments

Featured Post

Berry Mango Smoothie Bowl

Ingredients Combine in a blender 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 cup frozen berries. Top with sliced mango and ...

Follow on Bloglovin

© In Stella's Spare Time... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig