Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Top 4 August Drugstore Favorites


I have been trying out quite a few new cosmetic products. My Top 4 August Favorites are featured in this blog post.

L'oreal Pro-Glow Infallible 24 hour foundation is THE BEST FOUNDATION I've ever used. I have dry skin and the pro-glow adds just the right amount of moisture and shine. I've always used matte finish foundation which usually left my face looking cakey and powdery. The shade range is wonderful. I'm currently using #205 Natural Beige which matches my tanned complexion. I'm sure I'll have to change to a lighter shade in the fall as my tan starts to fade. The L'oreal Pro-Glow is easily applied with your fingertip and then blended in with the e.l.f. powder brush. I've tried using my Beauty Blender sponge but the powder brush glides over my face and results in a smooth finish. I love this make-up brush.

Contouring and highlighting are new for me and I love the effect they provide. The NYX Wonder Stick is a cream-based dual-ended highlighting and contouring stick that easily creates the illusion of a stronger jawline, more chiseled cheeks, and a slimmer nose. The wonder stick comes in light, medium, deep and universal shades. I chose the universal shade and it's perfect.

My last favorite is Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in #38 Corrupted Coral. I typically apply 2 coats and a top coat but you could get away with a single coat since the polish is quite opaque. The coral color screams summer!

What are your favorite cosmetics? Share in the comments.




Share:

No comments

Featured Post

Berry Mango Smoothie Bowl

Ingredients Combine in a blender 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 cup frozen berries. Top with sliced mango and ...

Follow on Bloglovin

© In Stella's Spare Time... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig