Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bedtime Basics ~ 7 Essentials

As soon as bedtime rolls around, I'm ready to wipe away my makeup, cleanse and moisturize my face. I start my routine with Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. This stuff wipes away my eye makeup with ease! It's not drying and a bottle lasts a long time since only one cotton pad is needed. I use Estee Lauder Take It Away to wash my face and then I apply a dab of Simple Rich Moisturizer. My skin is basically dry and this light moisturizer adds just the right amount of moisture to my T-zone and neck. Around my cheeks and jawline, I apply Estee Lauder Shape & Fill Serum and Advanced Night Repair. If I was out in the sun during the day I add an extra dab of Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator. Lips are last and I use Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub. This lip scrub works great and tastes great!

What are your bedtime basics? Share in the comment below.
Share:

No comments

Featured Post

Berry Mango Smoothie Bowl

Ingredients Combine in a blender 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 cup frozen berries. Top with sliced mango and ...

Follow on Bloglovin

© In Stella's Spare Time... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig